MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
Sage Stone and has completed numerous Mergers and Acquisitions Assignments including the following:
- Asset divestiture services including CIM preparation, identification of potential acquirers, due diligence preparation and Purchaser and Sale negotiation for a 16 MW hydroelectric power project in development in Ontario
- Asset divestiture services for a 150 MW (nominal) portfolio of Standing Offer Program hydroelectric projects in BC which included the writing of a CIM, selection and evaluation of bids and working with the Client to award the portfolio of projects, including two shovel-ready projects to the successful bidder.
Suncor Energy – Acquisition identification, due diligence, Joint Venture and Purchase negotiation on potential wind farms in the United States
Skyward Ltd. - Divestiture and corporate finance advisory for 5,000 MW of wind farm projects and transmission lines.
Enbridge Inc. – Assistance in gas-fired generation strategy and subsequent evaluation of potential acquisitions in gas-fired power generation.
Coastal Hydropower Corporation
- Acquisition services for acquisition of small hydro facilities including due diligence and Purchase and Sale negotiation
- Joint Venture negotiation on small hydro facilities.
- Acquisition identification, due diligence, offer preparation and negotiation of 20 MW hydro project in BC
- Bid preparation and due diligence on 15 MW hydro project in BC
- Identification and purchase and sale negotiation of portfolio of small hydro projects in BC
- Acquisition identification and due diligence on Latin American hydro facilities
- Identification, due diligence and negotiation of 100 MW+ portfolio of operating and development hydro projects
- Negotiation of transmission interconnection with existing hydro facility
Everpower Wind Holdings – Acquisition identification and due diligence
Goldman Sachs – Acquisition Identification, due diligence and Joint Venture negotiation on Utility CCGT facility
P2 Solar – Joint Venture negotiation and Project finance on small hydro facilities in India